HERE’S JUST A FEW OF THE TAX SAVING STRATEGIES WE USE…
- Split income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shift income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Defer tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Use certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.